Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Door Prize winner for Open Studio at Greensboro Barn

Thanks to all of you who came by last weekend to visit during the Open Studio Weekend. The winner of the syrup pitcher "door prize" is Heather R. from Newton MA.
The Greensboro Barn shop will be open frequently, because I live and work here, throughout the season. Appointments are always welcome, especially if you are traveling a distance to get here (call 802-533-9281). I will be making lots of new ceramics in my studio and enjoy giving demonstrations. Please don't hesitate to ask if there is something you would like me to do during your visit.
For more info check my website: www.JenniferRanz.com (a work in progress) If you have any requests or are looking for a gift-please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment